Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2011

I am not competing to anybody: Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha may you need to be one film old, but Sonakshi Sinha is currently creating the kind of news our lead heroines take years to develop.

Actually, if brand endorsements specified for as a yardstick, Sonakshi has overtaken many leading ladies.

“I am delighted that people are looking at me for their brands. I’m not really trying to usurp anybody’s position. I’m just a film old, as the others have been around far longer. They’ve done well and i’m just following them now,” the Dabangg star says.

Although Dabangg showed her in a rural Indian setting, for her second film, Abbas Mustan’s Race 2, she’ll have a look at in a more urbane look. “It’s time I got out of the traditional Indian avatar.

I am an urban girl and have been brought up in Mumbai. I am very casual and love wearing jeans and t-shirts.


In Race 2, my look is highly stylised,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment