Search This Blog

Thursday 24 March 2011

Madhuri Dixit say bye to India

Madhuri Dixit bids farewell to India after wrapping up dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4. She had come to India all the way from US to judge this show.

She is very excited to return home and reunite with her husband and her children in US.

Dressed in a green salwar kameez designed by Manish Malhotra, Madhuri stated “Going back to US and spending time with my sons is all I’m thinking of, at the moment.”

The actress said further, “I had to be convinced a lot to take up Jhalak because I wasn’t willing to leave my kids in the US.”

She said, “Now that the show is over, I want to go back to my family and sons Arin and Rayan in Denver. I have been missing them so much. I’ve not cooked for them for months and I’d love to feed them from my kitchen once I am back.”

During her stay in India she was offered numerous film offers and she has also done an endorsement.


She added “Talks are on and if everything works out well, I will be part of the next edition of JDJ. Though, nothing is finalised as of now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment